Appointments, Fees, and Forms
200 East 7th Street, Suite #406
Loveland, Colorado 80537
(4th floor in the Chase Bank Building located in downtown Loveland)
Dr. Firestein’s office is centrally located in the Chase Bank Building in downtown Loveland, Colorado.
Appointments may be made by calling Dr. Firestein at 970-635-9116 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm. The latest appointment is scheduled at 4pm.
It is helpful to call for a brief telephone consultation before scheduling your appointment, though this is not mandatory.
Fees vary by type of services provided. The standard fee per session is $160 per session. Please call Dr. Beth for further information on fees and services. Individual and couple sessions are 45 minutes in length. Initial sessions are 55 minutes. Longer sessions may be scheduled by prior arrangement.
Medicare covered sessions are usually 55 minutes, though 45 minute sessions are also available. Medicare Services are charged according to the Physician Fee Schedule provided by Medicare. Dr. Firestein handles the billing for Traditional Medicare Plans, but not for Medicare Advantage or Medicare Complete Plans. For services rendered under these types of plans, payment is due at the time of service and clients will need to submit their own insurance reimbursement claims. Fees charged are still in accordance with Medicare approved rates.
Forms of payment accepted include
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Debit Cards
- Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards
- Statements provided upon request.
- Services may be reimbursable by your health insurance plan if you have a PPO, POS, or traditional indemnity type of insurance plan. Flex Spending Accounts, HSAs, MSAs and other sources of health care funding may also be applied to therapy services.
- Traditional Medicare is accepted and is the only insurance billed directly for clients by this office. Medicare Advantage and Medicare Complete plans may or may not cover these services and the client is responsible for completing claims forms and filing for reimbursement.
- TriCare and TriWest for active and retired military and their dependents is also accepted by this office.
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
In this consultation Dr. Firestein will share information and answer any questions you may have about her practice, approach, and qualifications. You will have the opportunity to share an overview of your needs and schedule a first appointment, if desired. Initial telephone consultations are not therapy and do not include in-depth assessment of psychological concerns. Practical information concerning services, fees, and location are available and can also be provided at this time. Free initial consultations are 15 minutes in length.
There are several forms that will be provided to you and that will need to be filled out at the beginning of the first session. You may also download these forms in advance and bring them to your first therapy appointment to maximize consultation time and minimize the time spent on initial paperwork at your first session.
The Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPPA)) is a standard form providing information to you about your federal regulations protecting the privacy of your health care information. Further information is provided in the Client Rights section of the Client Consent Form. Please click on these links to see or download copies of these materials and initial client paperwork.